SHOOT EM DOWN! IS HERE

My new tower defense game is here.It is a fun simple and challenging game currently containing 5 towers with 2 levels.The game gets harder after each wave and different enemies start spawning(planes,tanks,mechs).Just drag the tower to the destination you would like to place it,each tower has a certain range and damage so plan wisely.You can sell a tower by right clicking on it but you will get half of the money you spent to build it.


In the next update:
-Leveling up towers.
-Better GUI with healthbar.
-More levels,towers, and enemies.
-Wont spoil the rest :)

Thanks for your support and have a nice day.
 What are you waiting for GO DOWNLOAD IT!
Note: If you find any bugs or would like to chat with me contact me on the conatct page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RPG Game Progress And Changes

New Features In My New Game

I Made A Simple Retro Space Ship Shooter Game