My RPG Game Progress And Changes

I have done a lot to this game and It's getting better everyday and working out better than I expected it to.The following changes have been applied:
-Slime sprite and animation have been changed,I added an idle animation and death animation.
-Slimes can attack(Hence the player can die).
-Health,stamina,and Level added (each level up increases your character's stats).
-Background changes.
-Added a starting house point.
-Slimes drop experience.
-Game Over screen added.
-Sprinting now decreases stamina(It will regenerate over time).

I will share more pictures soon.The game will have levels starting from easy ranking up to hard and maybe bosses, and if you lose you have to start from the beginning XD.I will be fixing the stats bar and combine it in a pause menu because I think it would look better.If you have any suggestions then comment below!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Features In My New Game

I Made A Simple Retro Space Ship Shooter Game