New RPG Game

I'm working on a new RPG game,it will probably take a long time until it's done,that is because I'm still learning GML but I'm getting better each day!The player can sprint and attack enemies,he has a walking and attack animations too with a shadow,currently the enemies just follow him and don't attack(I will be fixing that of course) and I will be adding weapons that can be picked up or swapped and each weapon has it's certain amount of damage,and I will try to make challenging levels and a fun story,I will post about the game again when I accomplish more progress(It might look ugly now but you just wait...).Thank you and have a nice day!
Sprites taken from the yotuber:Heartbeast




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RPG Game Progress And Changes

New Features In My New Game

I Made A Simple Retro Space Ship Shooter Game