Clash Of The Races Is Done

So I have finished my new game, You can now download it!

Keep in mind the game was made in visual basic 6.0 so it is not the most visually appealing and it is a one man project,but it's functional and the game is overall fun,it is similar to YuGiOh but with new cards and rules and theme,I have put a lot of effort in this project and I have officially finished my VB6 course now and I will start with C# next.Hopefully when I study other languages I'll be able to produce better and more functional games, and surely I will create a "Clash Of The Races V2.0" when the time comes.If you have any questions contact me using the contact page listed above(Your name and email will not be published).Thank you and have a nice day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My RPG Game Progress And Changes

New Features In My New Game

I Made A Simple Retro Space Ship Shooter Game