A Glimpse On My New Game


A glimpse of the new game I am working on(Clash Of The Races), it is my latest and best project.It is a card game similar to YuGiOh but with my own cards and rules and a back story to each character,it involves different races fighting for power.The game was made in visual basic 6.0 so it is not the best looking game ever but it is really fun to play with your friends and it focuses on planning and strategy in addition to a bit of luck.I will be showing more of the game soon so stay tuned!
Note: I do not own any of the photos used in the game!

Comments

  1. Dear Mohammad I am sure you will soon enough be a marvellous programmer.. Best of luck and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My RPG Game Progress And Changes

New Features In My New Game

I Made A Simple Retro Space Ship Shooter Game